YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!
-- Unofficial results: The Override Passed by 58% to 42%!
Thank you to all our volunteers and voters!
This override will:
- NOT increase your property tax
- CONTINUE the existing override approved by voters in 2010
- PRESERVE over $12 million in funding to prevent increases in class size and help retain Kyrene's quality teachers
- CONTINUE smaller class sizes in all grades
- CONTINUE K-3 reading and math intervention programs
- CONTINUE Elementary programs including art, music and physical education
- CONTINUE Middle School exploratory programs such as art, theather, orchestra, band, chorus, P.E. and Spanish
- CONTINUE School-based student support services such as Library, Health office, Occupational and Physical Therapy, Speech and Hearing Services
- CONTINUE Instructional assistants, literacy and math coaches